Skip to Main Content

Who's Bringing the POWER in July (2017)?

Polaroid style picture of Michelle Neuman with 'Who Brought the POWER in July'?

Michelle Neuman

I can still remember the first time Michelle walked into Power Ryde. It was a Monday evening class and she said she used to spin ALL THE TIME and absolutely LOVED the workout. I will admit, I was a bit worried, because sometimes we get avid spinners in and they really struggle with the bikes, since the side-to-side movement of our bikes is so different [and better!] than traditional, stationary spin bikes. While the class was going on, I sat outside the spin room anxiously awaiting for it to end so I could see what Michelle thought.

Fast-forward 45 minutes, class ended and Michelle walked out with the biggest smile on her face as she exclaimed, "THAT WAS AWESOME!" Mission accomplished. Michelle said she loved the movement of the bike and how it was kind of like Zumba (which she used to instruct!) on a bike.

Since that day Michelle has been an avid evening and weekend ryder. And every class she attends, no matter how many or how few people are there, she ALWAYS brings 110%. Her energy is unreal and normally unmatched. Thank you so much for all your support, smiles, and good vibes Michelle. I know I speak for the entire Power Ryde team when I say, we love seeing your name on the class list! 

What brought you to Power Ryde?

I heard about Power Ryde from a couple of friends and a neighbor. 

Do you remember your first ryde? How did you feel? What kept you coming back for more?

Yes, I remember my first ride. I thought it was like spinning on steroids. I loved the energy of the class and I knew it was going to be a challenge and a great workout.

Why do you ryde at Power Ryde?

For many reasons; the instructors and owners are great, the people are friendly, and the energy is contagious.

What did you do for fitness prior to Power Ryde?

Fitness classes, traditional spinning, and running.

What goals has Power Ryde helped you achieve?

It has helped me with my running and has strengthened my core. 

What goals are you hoping to achieve in the second half of 2017?

I want to jog with no hands on the bike!

Do you have a favorite moment that you remember at Power Ryde?

I have many favorites! 

What is your favorite music to ryde to?

I like a mix of music and the instructors do a great job of mixing it up.

Tell us a fun fact about your yourself.

I was a ZUMBA instructor for years.

What motivates you?

Being healthy and feeling great! If I don’t work out, I lack energy and concentration...and I get grumpy (according to my hubby, LOL!)

When you are not Power Ryding, what can we find you doing?

I work full time in the corporate world so when I am not working, I spend time with my family and friends. We love family bike rides and I love to run on the bike trail. I also enjoy gardening.

Copied!
^TOP
close
ModalContent
loading gif