Skip to Main Content

Who Brought the POWER in July (2018)?

Back To Blog
Jul 30, 2018
Polaroid style picture of Patricia Latessa with 'Who Brought the POWER in July'?

Patricia Latessa

Patricia started ryding with us mid-January this year. Since then, in just under 6 months, she has completed over 105 rydes and she keeps coming back for more!

While this number of classes is impressive, what's more impressive is how hard she works every time she comes to class. Patricia doesn't have to be hooting and hollering for you to know she's giving her all; you can tell from the instructor stand just how hard she works every class. 

I also absolutely love what Patricia said when I asked her why she started coming to Power Ryde and what made her come back for more; "I came for health and fitness and found friendship and fun." This statement could not be more accurate of our great community (or dare I say, family) of ryders. Way to go Patricia, we can't wait to see you in class soon!

What goals (fitness or otherwise) has Power Ryde helped you achieve?

Lower blood pressure, lower resting heart rate, and lower body weight. I have achieved all three to some extent.

Do you have a favorite moment that you remember at Power Ryde?

Warming up with "Ventura Highway."

Tell us a fun fact about your yourself.

I was the Ohio state champion in the 880-yard run in 1979.

When you are not Power Ryding, what can we find you doing?

Gardening at Hope Farm, teaching Sunday school, ministering to elderly pets, loving life, and feeling the blessing of each new day.

Copied!
^TOP
close
ModalContent
loading gif