Sweet, Creamy, and Crunchy Paleo Chicken Salad
Back To Blog
May 3, 2014
- 1 large rotisserie chicken or 3 grilled boneless chicken breasts sliced into bite-size pieces
- 3 celery stalks chopped into small pieces
- 1 large Fuji apple sliced into small pieces
- 1/2 Cup toasted sliced almonds
- 2-3T Paleo Mayo (recipe HERE)
- Chop up the chicken, apple, and celery. Add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the toasted almonds to the mixing bowl.
- Add the mayo.
- Mix and enjoy!
- Add whatever veggies/fruit you like. I have added broccoli before and dried cherries/cranberries. Grapes are also common and delicious!
- Use different nuts, like chopped pecans/walnuts/etc.
- Add some onion for additional flavor.
- Put a big scoop over a bed of lettuce as the topping for a salad!
*WARNING: This recipe is highly addictive. You will eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner...yes, I did say breakfast!