Skip to Main Content

Blogs

Have you received your fall issue of Venue Magazine? If not, check out the link below to read all about Power Ryde! Or, stop by the Hyde Park Joseph Beth Bookstore to buy your copy of Venue today. Thanks to all of you who come regularly to cycle, sweat, and strengthen with us! For more stories on Power Ryde and its founders, Casey and Meg Hilmer, go to the "About"-->"The Value"-->"In the News."  ...
group in classroom
A big thanks to all of our sports teams who have been in and ryding with us this summer. This past weekend (Labor Day) 30+ Indian Hill cross country runners cross trained at Power Ryde. And by the looks on the girls' faces, you can tell they had fun. We have also happily hosted Loveland and Sycamore cross country teams as well as a number of other athletes--lacrosse players, volleyball players, ba...
Ryder tracking screen
As a cardio junkie, the first question I always find myself wondering is, "How many calories will I burn doing this activity???" While people can tell you that you will burn X amount of calories and fat by doing a given activity, the only way to truly know is by investing in a heart rate monitor. At Power Ryde, our RealRyder bikes sync with Garmin heart rate monitors. Have a different brand (like ...

Great first week!

APR 21, 2013
Thanks to everyone who came out for our free first week! Classes were packed full of energy. Lets keep it up! Enjoy Power Ryde and want more? Buy our Introductory Special, 3 classes for $15. That's right...3 classes for only $15. Buy it online at www.PowerRyde.com or come into the studio and sign up TODAY! Hope to see you on your bikes soon....
We are very excited to announce the launch of our official website. Classes start next week. Be sure to sign up online to reserve your spot! Check back regularly or like us on Facebook to stay up-to-date on all things Power Ryde....
Copied!
^TOP
close
ModalContent
loading gif