Community

Blog Entries - 2014

Who brought the POWER in September?

Who brought the POWER in September?

Posted on: October 17, 2014
Tags: Member Spotlight, Power Ryder of the Month

This month's Member Spotlight goes to a hardworking GUY who does it all - he works, he runs, he bikes endless miles outside, he travels for charity work, and he still finds time to POWER RYDE!

read more …
Who brought the POWER in August?

Who brought the POWER in August?

Posted on: September 6, 2014

That's right you guys, this month we have not one, BUT TWO Power Ryders who came and conquered their workouts! Give it up for Allie Schlie and Sarah Miller! You've all certainly seen their smiling faces around the studio once or twice, or more than 100 times! That's right 

read more …
Who brought the POWER in July?

Who brought the POWER in July?

Posted on: August 9, 2014
Tags: Member Spotlight

If July's Power Ryder of the month doesn't look familiar to you, it's because she is an early morning POWER HOUSE! Even at 5:45am, Kim Emery is one of the hardest working, most determined ryders in the room. I know I speak for all of our instructors when I say we all LOVE having her in our classes because she always gives it her all!

read more …
Power Ryde Points Challenge

Power Ryde Points Challenge

Posted on: July 23, 2014

Are you up for a little friendly competition? This competition is FREE to sign up and rewards you for getting your sweat on! Hello, what could be better?

read more …
Who Brought the Power in June?

Who Brought the Power in June?

Posted on: July 12, 2014

Introducinnnngggggg, Jamie, our Power Ryder of the month for June! Jamie hasn't been ryding for a long time but in the past 6 weeks she has definitely become part of our family of Power Ryde regulars!

read more …
Paleo Fruit Tart

Paleo Fruit Tart

Posted on: June 10, 2014
Tags: Healthy Recipes

Recently I have been having fun playing around with Paleo Pie Recipes. After some successes and some failures, ok...many failures, I think I finally perfected it. The best part is, you can make this your own by adding some of your favorite flavors and fruits!

read more …
Who Brought the Power in May?

Who Brought the Power in May?

Posted on: June 5, 2014

Introducing Tracy, an avid Power Ryder for almost one full year...362 days to be exact! By ryding two times a week Tracy has discovered mental and physical strength that other workouts lacked...

read more …
Healthier Pie Recipes and Reviews

Healthier Pie Recipes and Reviews

Posted on: June 2, 2014

We all have a sweet tooth or two or three. And sometimes, most of the time, we over-indulge. Lets be honest, it is hard to only have one or two or three bites of something that is super yummy. So, instead of feeling guilty when you over-indulge, why not just make a healthier version of your favorite recipes? That is what I did this past weekend and my-oh-my were they a success...ok, one was a success, the other needed some work! 

read more …
Lemon, Dill, and Almond Green Beans

Lemon, Dill, and Almond Green Beans

Posted on: May 28, 2014

Sick and tired of over-cooked, soggy green beans? Have no fear, this recipe is simple, easy, quick, and fail-proof. Full of flavor, these green beans will become a dinner staple!

read more …
A Memorable Memorial Day Menu

A Memorable Memorial Day Menu

Posted on: May 22, 2014

This Memorial Day, don't just cook chicken and burgers; create delicious, simple and healthy chicken and burgers! You don't even need to plan ahead, I have done it all for you!

read more …
Cashew Chicken with Paleo Cole Slaw

Cashew Chicken with Paleo Cole Slaw

Posted on: May 5, 2014

Looking for something a little sweet, a little creamy, and a little crunchy? Try this for dinner! And enjoy the leftovers the next day for lunch!

read more …
Sweet, Creamy, and Crunchy Paleo Chicken Salad

Sweet, Creamy, and Crunchy Paleo Chicken Salad

Posted on: May 3, 2014

Looking for a healthier alternative to your favorite chicken salad recipe? Try this one! It is dairy-free and delicious!

read more …
Roasted Tomato Soup

Roasted Tomato Soup

Posted on: April 30, 2014

INGREDIENTS: 15 Roma Tomatoes (sometimes I use 13, sometimes 14, and sometimes 15 - today, I decided on 15) 2 medium yellow onions 3-4 cloves of garlic (or more/less depending on how much you LOVE garlic - I LOVE IT) 1/2 can full-fat coconut milk (I

read more …
Hawaiian Shish Kabobs

Hawaiian Shish Kabobs

Posted on: April 30, 2014

INGREDIENTS: 1lb boneless chicken breasts 1 purple onion 1 red bell pepper 1 container of button mushrooms A few chunks of pineapple salt and pepper *The key to this recipe is to slice everything into equal sizes (I like 1 inch x 1 inch pieces), so

read more …
Nutty, Maple Granola Bars

Nutty, Maple Granola Bars

Posted on: April 16, 2014

Try this yummy treat today! Good snack in the morning, afternoon, or evening! Oh, it is also gluten-free, dairy-free, legume-free, and grain-free BUT SO DELICIOUS! INGREDIENTS: 1/2 cup maple syrup 1/4 cup coconut oil 1/4 cup sunflower seed butter

read more …
Splendiferous Roasted Summer Veggie Soup

Splendiferous Roasted Summer Veggie Soup

Posted on: April 5, 2014

Splendiferous Roasted Summer Veggie Soup Ingredients: Good Olive Oil (I use Murray's California Grown Extra Virgin Olive Oil - found at Madeira Kroger) 3 yellow summer squash 3 green zucchini squash 1 large or 2 small yellow onions 6 Roma

read more …
Fabulous Fundraising Efforts

Fabulous Fundraising Efforts

Posted on: March 24, 2014
Tags: Charity Rydes

Since January, Power Ryde has become the place for Charity Fundraisers. As many of you know, once a month Casey offers a 60-minute SURVIVE Ryde supporting Cincinnati Children's Hospital. So far this year Power Ryde has made over $1100 for Cincy

read more …