Skip to Main Content

Blogs

Katy Lonneman in front of PowerRyde logo
Katy Lonneman Katy has been ryding with us for almost 4 years and in that time she has completed almost 400 classes; amazing! In that time she has also moved out of Loveland, yet still drives 20 minutes, sometimes at 5:30am, to ryde with us; this is what we call love and dedication. Also impressive, is the fact that Katy has become a half-marathon runner since starting Power Ryde; there are few t...
Karen Robinson in front PowerRyde chalk logo
Karen Robinson This month we are spotlighting one of our ryders who has been ryding with us since our very first week in 2013! Karen has been a consistent and powerful ryder for over 5 years. Throughout the years she has taken our cycle classes, hosted a Girls on the Run FUNdraising Ryde, done our OFF The Bike strength classes, and participated in our Power 30 clean eating program (and she looks ...
Instructor Spotlight with picture of Erinn Whitehead

Instructor Spotlight

NOV 3, 2018
Erinn Whitehead If you've been coming to Power Ryde since 2013, you definitely know Erinn Whitehead; she has been with us since the very beginning! But did you know Erinn actually taught our very first class ever? That's right; it was a Monday morning 6am class! She had been teaching "spinning" classes for years but never on our RealRyder bikes; we threw her up there and she crushed it! Over th...
John Pavia in front of chalk PowerRyde logo
John Pavia John started ryding with us back in January of 2016. He started cross-training with us for his upcoming Police Unity Tour Ride where he and thousands of other police officers bike over 250 miles in three days in support of those who have fallen in the line of duty. John has even hosted several Fundraising Rydes for the Police Unity Tour at Power Ryde. To date, we have raised and donate...
Polaroid style picture of Nicole Phillips with 'Who Brought the POWER in September'?
Nicole Phillips Nicole started ryding with us a little over a year ago. I can still vaguely remember her first class, because it was with me and I remember her telling me she was a runner and had done several marathons. I also remember after class her saying something to the effect of - the workout kicked her butt, she was shocked at how intense it was, and it was exactly what she needed. I remem...
Polaroid style picture of Paula and Barkley with 'Who Brought the POWER in August'?
Paula Blatt and Barkley Young As a mother-daughter run studio, we love when moms and daughters come and ryde together. I grew up going to fitness classes with my mom, so there is nothing I love more than seeing other mothers and daughters bonding over fitness! Paula and Barkley have been ryding with us for well over a year now and they always come into the studio with huge smiles on their faces....
Polaroid style picture of Patricia Latessa with 'Who Brought the POWER in July'?
Patricia Latessa Patricia started ryding with us mid-January this year. Since then, in just under 6 months, she has completed over 105 rydes and she keeps coming back for more! While this number of classes is impressive, what's more impressive is how hard she works every time she comes to class. Patricia doesn't have to be hooting and hollering for you to know she's giving her all; you can tell ...
Polaroid style picture of Steve Jackson with 'Who Brought the POWER in June'?
Steve Jackson With Father's Day in the air, we couldn't think of anything better than highlighting one of our Power Ryding Papas! Steve Jackson is a front-row regular who has completed just over 400 classes since he started ryding with us back in early 2015! If you don't know Steve (or haven't heard us call him out in class...we all seem to pick on him a little too much sometimes...sorry Steve!),...
Polaroid style picture of Amanda and Diane Simpson with 'Who Brought the POWER in May'?
Amanda and Diane Simpson We LOVE this mother-daughter duo! Not only do they work together, but they also workout together. Amanda started coming to Power Ryde in the Fall of 2014. A year later, she convinced her mom to join her (and recently they have convinced Amanda's sister, Jillian, to jump on the Power Ryde bandwagon too!!).  Amanda and Diane tend to ryde together, side-by-side. They both ...
Polaroid style picture of Amber Hedrick with 'Who Brought the POWER in February'?
Amber Hedrick Amber has been ryding with us at Power Ryde for just over 3 years and in that time she has completed just under 300 classes (by the time some of you read this she will be over 300!). Amber started ryding with us in 2015 when Nestlé, where she works, hosted weekly Corporate Rydes for everyone in their office. She then started coming on her own a couple times a week with some of her ...
Copied!
^TOP
close
ModalContent
loading gif