Skip to Main Content

Blogs

Carey Rivard in front of chalk PowerRyde logo
Carey Rivard Carey started ryding with us in the beginning of this year. Since then she has completed just under 100 classes; amazing! What I love most about Carey's Power Ryde story, as you will read below, is that she admittedly HATED her first ryde. This is not uncommon because our bikes are different; the side-to-side tilt and full-body workout is not easy at first. It can be hard and overwhe...
Melissa and Abbey Kappes in front of chalk PowerRyde logo
Melissa and Abbey Kappes If you didn't already know, now you do, we LOVE LOVE LOVE when mothers and daughters come ryde together! It is such a special bond and there is nothing better than sharing the experience of physical activity with your mom. ...But maybe I am biased because growing up I went to aerobics and kick-boxing classes with my mom, starting around the age of 10! I just loved the atm...
group smiling for photo in front of PowerRyde chalk logo
Sara and Mike Yorio and Carly (Yorio) Meurer The Yorios and newly married, Mrs. Meurer! Where do I even begin?! First, this family has been ryding with us since 2014! Carly came with her now mother-in-law, Leigh Anne Meurer. Leigh Anne has been a family friend for years and she told us she was bring her son's girlfriend, Carly, to class. I grew up going to school with Leigh Anne's son, so it was...
Kim Dippold in front of chalk PoweRyde logo
Kim Dippold August means Back-to-School for many of our clients - moms, dads, students, and all the teacher and faculty members who ryde with us. To celebrate the new school year, we thought what better way than to spotlight one of our awesome ryders who works at Loveland? Put your hands together for Kim Dippold! Kim has been ryding with us for almost 3 years (10/2016). She came with some of he...
Jenna Swanson in front of chalk PowerRyde logo
Jenna Swanson July's Student of the Month is a newer Power Ryder who has only been ryding with us since April and has already completed over 50 classes. In such a short time, Jenna has made herself part of our Power Ryde family; she's friendly, hard working, inspiring, and loves a challenge. I should also mention, in her two-and-a-half months as a Power Ryder, she has averaged about 20 classes a ...
Jason Heinen in front of chalk PowerRyde logo
Jason Heinen May's Student of the Month was a mom, so it only seems fitting to spotlight one of our Power Ryding dads for the month of June! Put your hands together for Jason Heinen! Jason started ryding with us in February of 2018. He came to my class for the first time and I remember thinking the entire time, does he like this? Does he like me? Jason was quiet but worked hard. He kept coming ...
collage of The Wieners
The Wieners Sheryl, Sara, and Cory! For the month of May we spotlighted several of our strong Power Ryding moms; both clients and instructors. So it only seems fitting that this month's Student(s) of the Month would be a Mother-Daughter(s) Duo! Put your hands together for the Wiener ladies! Sheryl was the first of the Wiener women to ryde with us. Her first ryde was in 2015, after TWO YEARS of ...
Anne Neuville in front of chalk PowerRyde logo
Anne Neuville Anne has been ryding with us since the very beginning, 2013! She's even in all of our original photos that we had taken for the studio...and she hasn't changed one bit! She still rydes in the front row, she still has a huge smile on her face as she rydes, and she still works harder than ever! Anne is everyone's biggest cheerleader and she motivates us all as much as she says we mot...
Michele Kelley in front of chalk PowerRyde logo
Michele Kelley Michele is newer to Power Ryde. By newer we mean, she started at the end of last October (2018) and has taken over 50 classes; putting her at about 10 classes a month which is about one class every three days. So when we say "newer," we just mean she hasn't been ryding with us for long but she is in no way "new" to our bikes or workout! Michele crushes every class she attends. She...
Steve and Stacy Loreks
The Loreks! February makes us think of Heart Month, Valentines Day, love, etc. So we thought, why not spotlight one of our Power Ryding couples?! Steve and Stacy Lorek have been ryding with us since the very beginning of Power Ryde. Stacy started ryding in December of 2013 and Steve started just a month later, in January of 2014; amazing! They used to ryde separately, due to young kids, but now ...
Copied!
^TOP
close
ModalContent
loading gif