Skip to Main Content

Blogs

Paula Bennett
Paula Bennett Paula has been ryding with us since 2016 and in that time she has done over 500 classes; a nice combo of cycling classes and strength classes, some at home in her basement and a lot in-studio! She is also related to former Student of the Month, John Pavia. And, it is because of him that Paula started ryding with us! When everything shut down back in March, Paula rented a bike from ...
Tammy Brown with gorilla costume in front of chalk PowerRyde logo
Tammy Brown This month we are spotlighting our silly, funny, and hardworking Power Ryder, Tammy! Tammy started ryding with us back in 2015. Her friend, Lauren, brought her to our Bring a Friend Free Thursday class and Tammy has been coming back ever since! Tammy is a mid-morning ryder and more often than not, runs a couple minutes late...but we always know she is going to run in with a smile on ...
Jenny Lytle, Michelle Groene, and Susan Raftrey in front of chalk PowerRyde logo
Jenny Lytle, Michele Groene, and Susan Raftery This month we are spotlighting a Power Ryding trio of friends; Jenny, Michele and Susan. Michele was the first of the gang to come to Power Ryde, all the way back in 2013! Jenny and Susan started ryding with us in 2015, when we moved into our new space. Over the years these ladies have not only continued to come together, but they've brought numero...
family with boy who just graduated
Shannon Cameron This month we are spotlighting one of our Virtual Strength class participants! As many of you know, a lot of our business has moved to virtual since the shutdown in March. Right now, all of our strength classes have stayed virtual. We offer these classes 4x a week and record each one, so participants can do them whenever is convenient for them. We have participants all over the co...
man and woman smiling for photo holding birthday balloons
Ed Horton I love doing these monthly Student Spotlights because I learn so much about all of our clients; new students and those who have been coming for years...and I mean YEARS! Ed started ryding with us four years ago in 2016 and I just learned so much about him from his answers below...and laughed more than once! To date, Ed has ridden in 398 classes. I know this, because he regularly text...
Ally Ortlepp giving thumbs up
Ally Ortlepp Ally started ryding with us in August of last year (2019). She came with long-time Power Ryder and friend, Sara (Wilson) Hundemer. She started with the Sunday Power Hour class (WOWZA) and then worked her way to coming twice a week; Sundays and Thursdays (well, before we had to close). Once our doors shut and we went virtual, Ally started joining us for EVERY OFF THE BIKE STRENGTH CL...
group of four people in race
Audrey and Bill Fitzgerald I can't believe it has been almost 4 years since Audrey and Bill started Power Ryding, but it has! Audrey was the first to come. She had just started running and was using Power Ryde to cross-train. If my memory is correct, she and Bill ran the Thanksgiving Day 10k that year (2016), Audrey beat Bill, and she said it was because she had been coming to Power Ryde. That De...
Steph Meinberg in front of PowerRyde chalk logo
Steph Meinberg My mom and I first met Steph in early 2019 when she came in to write a story for Loveland Lifestyle Magazine on Power Ryde and our fundraising efforts. We spent a lot of time talking about the studio and our awesome community and then we got her on a bike and convinced her to come give it a try. She told us she had been spinning before, but would definitely come take our bikes for ...
Stephanie and Michael Craig in front of chalk PowerRyde logo
Stephanie and Michael Craig Since our January Student of the Month will post in February, I wanted to spotlight a hard-working, Power Ryding couple! Steph and Mike instantly came to mind. These two come every Sunday morning and ryde together. Not only do they ryde for 45 minutes, but they always stay for the extra 15-minute POWER HOUR! Stephanie has ridden in my class numerous times and she's al...
Ellen Cilley and Bob Fasola in front of PowerRyde chalk logo
Ellen Cilley and Bob Fasola Did you partake in our Hustle through the Holidays Competition? If so, you definitely know Ellen and Bob! They both had their eyes on that third place spot and man did they ryde hard until the end. Ellen was more of a silent competitor; she would come to class, mark her sheet, and be gone. It wasn't until a week or so into the competition that others saw how many cla...
Copied!
^TOP
close
ModalContent
loading gif